Klauke’s innovation and expertise in battery powered hydraulic crimping and cutting tools means they represent the most convenient solution for cable jointing and line mechanic applications:
- Single-handed operation
- Light weight – convenient and ergonomic for use up poles and in cable trenches
- USB and/or blue tooth data download of every operation
- Automatic retract stop on all 6 tonne and 12 tonne crimping tools, making repeated crimp connections faster and easier
- High capacity 3.0 Ah Li-Ion 18 V batteries
- Can be used live line up to 75 kV, when used in combination with insulated gloves and other appropriate protective personal equipment and other measures in line with applicable standards and regulations.
- For cutting copper, aluminium up to Ø 105 mm, ACSR and (selected tools) steel rope up to Ø 55 mm
- Professional maintenance and repair service available
- GPS tool tracking
The Klauke product range also includes:
- Light weight battery powered hydraulic drive units for crimping and cutting up to 100 tonnes, with Intelligent Pressing System, that determines the oil pressure required for each operation and reports any deviation to the user with visual and audible warnings
- Hydraulic universal tools
- Hydraulic tool heads
- Hand operated mechanical and hydraulic crimping and cutting tools
- Hydraulic systems and accessories.